It has been said before BUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has been said before BUT

This place is the greatest Completed a awesome TBH express with mathewsbulleye this past Friday. The story.

I posted last Monday. evening that I was looking for an express From Muleshoe to central texas. In no time I had several offers. I got in touch with Cam (mathewsbullseye) tuesday and decided that would work best for me. We both had work weekends scheduled him at Water Valley and me just west of Ballinger. He was going to pick the puppy up for me and bring it to Water Valley and I would meet him there Friday nite. It went very smoothly.

The rest of the story. Cam had to go to Muleshoe out of his way to get the dog. In talking to him I got the impression that he was going to pick her up before Fri. I asked when He thought he would get there so that I could make sure that the federal express pickage with payment would get to the breeder before he got there. He offered to save me the federal express charges by paying the breeder out of his pocket and then letting me pay him when We met.

I man I never met goes out of his way to pick up My Dog, Pay for her, Bring her to me and to top it off buy dogfood for her and give that to me. THAT MY FRIENDS IS PART OF WHAT MAKES THIS A GREAT PLACE

THANK YOU, CAM

P.S. I think he married over his head.

Originally posted by pyrobow View Post

P.S. I think he married over his head.

Ive been telling him that for awhile even if she is an Aggie....

Cam is good people...
    Last edited by Smart; 05-06-2012, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Most TBH'rs do marry over there heads! Lol

Congrats on the express

Comment

Not suprised at all! Cam is definitely "good people"!!

Comment

Cool deal!!!

Comment

Yipeee

Comment

Working...
            X