TexasBowhunter.com Community  Discussion Forums

TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/index.php)
-   Traditional (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   osage selfbow (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=697570)

robert garcia 07-06-2018 01:54 AM

osage selfbow
 
messing around with some scrap osage. 18"ntn 10#@6". Bamboo skewers with turkey feather arrows
https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net...40&oe=5BE4AC4E

CaprockRoamer 07-06-2018 02:17 AM

That's pretty cool.

60 Deluxe 07-06-2018 06:37 AM

It looks like you did a good job on it.

tradtiger 07-06-2018 09:30 AM

Nice, Robert!

LAW 07-06-2018 09:31 AM

will you be shooting that at Austin TBoT ?

SwampRabbit 07-06-2018 10:08 AM

That is pretty **** cool ;)b You really did do a great job with it.

Briar Friar 07-06-2018 12:09 PM

Good lookin bow Robert. Very cool!

4dog 07-06-2018 12:58 PM

Whats the FPI on that puppy??

Bisch 07-06-2018 07:02 PM

Dats kewl, Robert!

A bit short for my draw length though!! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Bisch


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

KenWood 07-06-2018 08:51 PM

Great job man. I also shot with Alan Ramos and you did a great job on his bow! My bow arm is killing me with tendinitis today. I may need to borrow that thing Sunday!

cbc0905 07-06-2018 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenWood (Post 13470998)
Great job man. I also shot with Alan Ramos and you did a great job on his bow! My bow arm is killing me with tendinitis today. I may need to borrow that thing Sunday!

What time are you getting there Sunday?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

KenWood 07-06-2018 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbc0905 (Post 13471031)
What time are you getting there Sunday?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Hopefully at around 7:30. If my elbow ainít any better, not at all. I canít even draw my bow today!

DRT 07-06-2018 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenWood (Post 13471091)
Hopefully at around 7:30. If my elbow ainít any better, not at all. I canít even draw my bow today!

I think I'd get that looked at.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Briar Friar 07-07-2018 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRT (Post 13471121)
I think I'd get that looked at.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I think my shooting with tendonitis contributed to tearing my bicep tendon. I am thinking I never let it recoop properly and the constant tension and stress from daily shooting allowed the tendon to unzip more easily from the bone when put under major stress.:eek:

Selfbowman 07-07-2018 09:31 PM

Well done Robert! Arvin

SamHarper 07-09-2018 07:21 PM

Pretty cool!

n8vtxn1 07-12-2018 05:34 PM

Cool!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com