• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DB Hog Ranch

Anybody know anything about this place?

Never heard of 'em. sorry

Comment

There was just a thread about this place on the ATC page...you could do a search there.

Comment

How much do the blackbucks cost?

Comment

How much do the blackbucks cost?

Comment

I emailed this dude to get some pricing on his rams. I was told they "vary", and through the course of 3 emails, I still couldn't get an answer.

BTW, you can't advertise on here without being a sponsor!

Comment

I have never been to this place....but in referance to the Ram hunt price on his website it says $300 for any Full-Curl Ram

I love how people get so fired up about someone not being a sponsor, it always makes me laugh.

Comment

I will chime in on DB Hog Ranch, since I started this post!!! I ended up going on a hog hunt with my Dad there back in Dec. I was going to use my bow but my Dad is blind in one eye and wanted me to stay with him. So we both hunted out of a blind. He ended up getting a 80lb sow at about 85 yards out and I got a 110lb boar at 75 yards. Danny and Kelly are real friendly people and if you treat them right they will treat you right. I was very impressed with them and their son. The ranch is on typical hill country land and is about 300 acres and you will see a lot of different animals. They have allot of different set ups for bow and rifle and will cater to you. So, YES I would recommend them for a hog hunt and I hope to go back with my bow soon!!! I am sorry I can't help with the ram hunts.

Comment

danny is a first class rep for their operation, dustin i belive ive worked on your bow a few times?

Comment

I just love it how people think there's only one size of horns on a ram!
                    I love it even more how some new members think it's OK to violate site guidelines and are compelled to run their mouth about it.

Comment

I have looked into this hunting ranch before and had heard good things about it, I am sure I will end up out there in the near future to stick a hog.

TexasTaxi, the reason the "no ads unless you are a sponsor" struck me as funny is because I saw 2 different vigilante approaches yesterday before lunch alone. I have read this board for a while everyday (I would say for about a year) and have seen all the threads about sponsors. From a business standpoint that makes perfect sense and should be that way. It is the actions of non-moderators that make me laugh inside. I get a visual of someone in a pick-up on the hi-way getting real fired because someone is speeding, so they take the law into their own hands and pull the car over to write them out a ticket on a post-it-note.

not picking on you, just a fun visual for me.

Comment

Obviously, you haven't seen my BADGE!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 213.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	24719277

Comment

thats awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                            I love it even more how some new members think it's OK to violate site guidelines and are compelled to run their mouth about it.
                            The name of this topic area is Rate the Day Lease!!! So I rated this day lease. What makes me new member because I do not have almost 700 post like you. Sometimes it is the quality of your post not the quantity!!!!!!!!

Comment

Did I miss something? Has a post been pulled? Where is the advertisement on this post?

I haven't had a whole lot of time to catch up with things around here lately, but what the heck is up with this thread?

Texastaxi... unless I am in the wrong area (and missing something that has been pulled from here) this was rating a day lease operation and not an ad.?.?.?.?.?

Comment

Working...
                              X