Best place to buy a used forklift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the best place to buy a used forklift? We are in San Antonio. Thanks

Quite a few on CraigsList.

Comment

There is a place in Boerne right at the first exit on the access road

Comment

Ebay, tractor house.com. Craigslist, thrifty nickel. Have had great luck buying equipment over the years this way.

Richie bros auction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

TTT she went down yesterday, any other places? Thanks

Comment

The used forklift place, duh....

Have you tried Clarke dealers or maybe Cat dealers? I know the assemble forklifts here in Houston so maybe try them????

Comment

Try local auction housers

Comment

There are a few places in s.a.....s&l liftmasters, crown, equipment depot, briggs, lonestar, omni (place in boerne)

Comment

lease it, leave the maintenance up to someone else. We use equipment depot but they also sell used

Comment

Check your area forklift dealers for clean certified trade ins or refurb units.

Comment

What type of forklift are you looking for? I work at CBS Rental & Supply in San Antonio. We are an equipment rental house. Feel free to give me a shout 830-three two nine- 7124

Comment

United rentals or any other rental store can give you a whole list.

Comment

Done this a few times in the last 4 yrs. Buy from an individual that is either closing a business or is upgrading to a bigger lift. You’ll get it for half of what you’d pay at a used forklift shop. Shop smart !!

Comment

It may be to far for ya but there is a place on 183 just north of Liberty Hill.
                            It appears they buy used and rebuild them. I'm sure a google search would find it for you.

Comment

Action lift is in Leander. Might be worth a call to check prices.

Comment

Working...
                              X