Sig P365

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sig P365

I've done the compupu research now I'd like my fellow TBH'rs actual "hands on" experienced reviews of the Sig P365.

In for the reviews

Comment

I'm trying to sell my P938 to get one. Fits my hand like a glove with the 12 round mag.

Comment

My local gun shop can’t keep them in stock! Got my name on a waiting list.

Comment

I haven’t gotten a chance to shoot one yet but really liked the way it felt in hand. Looking forward to shooting my buddies in the next few weeks. Just have to find some time to get out to the range.

Comment

I’ve had one on order from Brownells since 2/1. I keep watching my credit card charges in the hopes that it has been charged and therefore shipped. Nada

Comment

I have about 700 rounds through mine right now ....no issues.

I’m going to keep pushing the rounds through it until I get about 1200.

Comment

im not sure on this one, im either going to sell a full HK setup to fund one, or try to stop building ARs long enough to but one

Comment

There were a couple vendors at the Saxet gun show in SA that actually had a couple. I think there is a show every first weekend of the month.

Comment

You might want to watch MAC torture test video. It's Looong but the bottom line is the P365 isn't ready for full time defensive carry.

Comment

I will be picking one up to test but certainly won't be replacing any of my current carry guns.

Comment

Had one for a while now, and i absolutely love this pistol!!! I do suggest getting the extended mag for it. It is the most accurate and hand friendly pistol i own. Still cant explain how this LITTLE handgun does not have the muzzle flip like it should. A+ sig imo it is the best handgun in there carry models.

Comment

Yessiree the 12's will be mandantory for me...

Comment

Did they ever get all of the problems with them fixed? I’d like to have one but it will have to be flawless to replace my current carry pistols.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

No issues with mine at all. Problem now is just finding one. Saw a dealer had three of them at $699. I understand supply and demand, but thats outrageous.

Comment

Working...
                              X