Monster Oklahoma buck poached

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monster Oklahoma buck poached

I pulled this pick from an Oklahoma hunting site. From what I understand this buck was shot the night of October 1st around Wilburton Oklahoma. I don't know if the Game Wardens have the head or if they just have this picture taken by the people that did this. I do know that Game Wardens are thorougly investigating it. Hope they catch the idiots that did it.
    Attached Files

Thats too bad. awesome, awesome buck.

Comment

cant stand people who think they can do stuff like that

Comment

That is rediculous, I cant stand the fact that most of the bad rap we (hunters) get is a result of the bad actions of people like there idiots.

On a lighter note I want to congratulate the person who grew that deer, your doing something right.

Comment

I just do not understand people like that.

Comment

If it was shot with a bow? Whats the deal?

Comment

Holy smokes look at those brow tines......

Comment

those are the biggest brow tines I've ever seen! Awesome deer, to bad it was poached

Comment

What I don't get is why shoot that buck. Although I don't agree with it, I "could" see poaching for meat, but why shoot a trophy like that, you could never show it off.

Comment

Just got some information from the Game Warden that posted the pic that they are investigating several leads right now. Hopefully one of the leads will put them on the idiots that did this. I'm hearing that the idiots might have shot a cow to that night.
                    We have a lot of road hunters out by my lease in Oklahoma too. I chased one down last year and got his tag number that I turned over to the local Game Warden. It just burns me up!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phdan View Post
                      If it was shot with a bow? Whats the deal?
                      What makes you think it was shot with a bow?

Comment

What an unbelievable deer! What an unbelievable ***** to waste it!

Comment

Was just told that the buck was shot with a gun from the road. They are not sure if it was shot at night or during the daylight.

Comment

What a deer!!.... that sucks how he was killed

Comment

what a monster!!! it's horrible that some idiot would poach a deer like that.. Let us know if the Game Wardens catches the knuckleheads that did this.

Comment

Working...
                              X