Over Under 20ga for under 750 if there is such a thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over Under 20ga for under 750 if there is such a thing

I've been shooting pump action and semi-auto shotguns my whole life. I am interested in learning about over under shotguns. Mainly for dove hunting.

What would y'all recommend? Affordable and something I can get dirty.

Thanks
    Last edited by 2050z; 06-03-2018, 08:51 PM.

Beretta anything : Edit, just saw the 750 part, they won't be that cheap...

Comment

Look at a Yildiz at Academy. $430 and cheaper when on sale. Nice little over & under

Comment

Your best bet may be to find a gently used Beretta BL1. Also, a used SKB can sometimes be found in your price range. I handled one in a used gun store some 20 years ago that I still regret not buying to this day. The gun just fit.

Comment

Cabelas has the CZ Teal on the Father's Day sale right now. Would probably be just the ticket in that price range. May be able to find a Franchi Instinct L used

Comment

Originally posted by sleepy View Post
            cabelas has the cz teal on the father's day sale right now. Would probably be just the ticket in that price range. May be able to find a franchi instinct l used

https://www.cabelas.com/catalog/prod...7&type=product
            this

Comment

I have a franchi made by beretta, it was around 800.00 I believe ,on sale at Cabelas. I really really want a joeletchinson (sp) beretta. I have been wearing my lap top out looking at them lately. But they are lot more $. I do really like the franchi, seems real solid, shoots great. ( it does, I don't though)

Comment

Stoeger Condor gets my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                  I have a franchi made by beretta, it was around 800.00 I believe ,on sale at Cabelas. I really really want a joeletchinson (sp) beretta. I have been wearing my lap top out looking at them lately. But they are lot more $. I do really like the franchi, seems real solid, shoots great. ( it does, I don't though)
                  You and me both lol

Comment

Just keep saving, do it right one time and maybe buy you a new or used citori. I personally shoot for dove a browning citori white lightning feather weight. It's been a smasher for five. My dad gave it to me when I retired my auto5 to save for my son when hes old enough to shoot a full size shotgun

Comment

Not five, stupid autocorrect, dove is what I meant to type

Comment

CZ Teal, Yildiz, and the Stoeger are all good shotguns for the money, and you can get them dirty as you mentioned.

Comment

Stoeger Condor Supreme.. been laying out flying rats for years with it

Comment

CZ
                            Been comparing for a while now and I am liking the CZ over the Stoeger and have seen too many Yildiz actually blown up. I bought a CZ Redhead Premier 20ga OU for my wife in a 26" barrel and it is really a very nice shotgun and a great shooter.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                              Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                              You and me both lol
                              I ordered a used xplor from them that came clean as a whistle. I would not hesitate ordering from them again and even asked to keep me in the loop on a 20 o/u

Comment

Working...
                              X