Bison Coolers by Brute Outdoors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bison Coolers by Brute Outdoors

We've worked really hard to build the Brute Outdoors brand since 2011 and owe a lot of our success to TBH. After working through a trademark issue, we're rebranding our company as Bison Coolers. We're still the exact same company producing the exact same ice chests just with a new name.

It will take most of 2015 to complete the transition and we'll continue to sell products under both names but rest assured that we'll maintain the same level of American-made quality. In fact, you'll notice the branding is nearly identical to Brute Outdoors.

We just wanted you all to know that we're not going anywhere and will continue to build the best coolers on the market right here in the good ol' USA. Please help spread the word about this change and we appreciate your support!

Click image for larger version

Name:	New_Branding_Image_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.7 KB
ID:	25044035

Cool!

Comment

Sweet. Good luck with the change.

Now you gotta change your screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndadio View Post
        Sweet. Good luck with the change.

Now you gotta change your screen name.
        That was actually one of the first things I thought about. What a bummer...

Comment

Can I ask why the change? My wife has the Brute Outdoors sticker on her SUV...

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
            Can I ask why the change? My wife has the Brute Outdoors sticker on her SUV...
            The answer is lawyers. Stinkin' lawyers.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
              The answer is lawyers. Stinkin' lawyers.
              That and we were a few billion dollars short to fight it Go small business!

Comment

So if we order a lid sticker will they still say brute outdoors as of now?

Comment

The value of Brute Coolers just went. They're collector items now.

Comment

Originally posted by Patr357 View Post
                    So if we order a lid sticker will they still say brute outdoors as of now?
                    It's really a mixed bag right now. These will be one of the first things transitioned but we'll still have some Brute on hand. If you look at the logos, the bison is still there along with the same font. Most folks probably won't even notice.

Comment

That sucks, brute sounds so much better than Bison......

Comment

Bison are cool... Im ok with it.

Comment

Originally posted by AddisonOil View Post
                          That sucks, brute sounds so much better than Bison......
                          Thanks for building our self esteem Just kidding

Comment

Hope you have continued success.

In fact, I hope you are able to double in size this year.

Comment

i think my Brute cooler is defective now (due to the improper name). i guess you will have to replace it with a bison

good luck on the transition, we are pulling for you

Comment

Working...
                              X