target holder and pvc bow rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

target holder and pvc bow rack

My son started shooting a Genesis bow in 4H this year and seems to enjoy it so Santa brought one for each of my children.
    After looking at many pictures and making a list, I was able to get to Lowes to pick up things needed for this pvc bow holder. This is what we put together. We still need to paint it.

Driving down the road I saw an old swing set being trashed. I thought the main frame would be a good target holder. Turned out I was right.

My son with his first bullseye.

I am not a bow hunter and I dont know much about target shooting, but I do know that my kids cant wait to get homework done so they can go OUTSIDE to shoot thier bows.

That's a really cool idea, and as far as that not being a bow hunter thing...you outta try it...you'll be addicted! Either way nice job getting the kiddo's into something cool!

Comment

Great job getting the kids involved in the Outdoors!

Comment

very nice...

Comment

Nice DIY projects. And congrats on getting the kids outside and involved in the outdoors.

Comment

You've reminded me I need to install cup holders on my bow rack! Nice job!

Comment

That's a awesome idea!

Comment

awesome

Comment

Thanks for the comments. As soon as the flood waters we got last night goes down, I need to move my target to face another direction. I did not think about us shooting towards the neighbors.

Comment

Good job. Doesn't it just make you feel good when the kids like doing things outside.

Comment

i shot arhcery competitions in 4h all over the state. one of the best things i ever did. congrats to you and ur kids for getting into it

Comment

Working...
                      X