EZV Sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EZV Sight

Pick the correct insert based on arrow speed. Sight in at 20, move to 30. If the 30 is on you are set. Practice some and flip it around and just frame the vitals and shoot. No pin to look at, just look were you want to hit. The picture with four arrows is quartering away. All of the shots are at unknown distances using the blank side. I’ve shot it from my tree with the same results. By the way I have a Black Gold sight for sale. I will use the side with marks while hunting and still carry my range finder. It gives me three redundant references. I have no dog in this. Just really impressed with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just watching this Ranch Fairy video earlier this week.

Comment

How is it is low light?

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
        How is it is low light?

Easy to see in low light. No little pins to try and find. I put a larger peep on. The front housing fits inside the circle of the peep. Easier to center and let light in.

Comment

How long have you been using it?

I am very interested in getting one. I watched a bunch of videos on it.

Comment

Have you used it at night, with a red or green light? I watched Ranch Fairy's video, but he said he blacked out the inside of the ring for night shooting

Comment

EZV Sight

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
              How long have you been using it?

I am very interested in getting one. I watched a bunch of videos on it.
              I’ve been using the sight for around three weeks. Works as advertised. Shoot me a PM and I’ll send you my number if you want to talk about it.
              Last edited by ecfire1967; 02-24-2018, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                Have you used it at night, with a red or green light? I watched Ranch Fairy's video, but he said he blacked out the inside of the ring for night shooting

Don’t know about night time

Comment

I ordered one yesterday

Comment

Working...
                  X