Favorite Quote from the "Women's March"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Quote from the "Women's March"

Trump should be Michele's hero.He got more fat women up and walking than Michele Obama ever did with her health initiatives.

The march is over - now waddle home to your domestic partner.

Comment

The fattest woman I know was there. Asked her what it accomplished and she changed the subject.........

Comment

I personally don't have a problem with anyone peacefully protesting or marching as long as they are respectful and peaceful.
        But I despise a hypocrite. Where was all these woman that are concerned about woman's issues when the former president Obama,( I love the sound of that ), was getting cozy with all of these countries who treat woman like cattle ?
        Where was there concern and outrage when he was apologizing to the Muslim world for Amercias action and NEVER calling them out for their complete disdain for the lives of their own mothers and daughters ?
        Want me to take you serious, don't be a hypocrite.!!

Comment

Originally posted by fox1 View Post
          i personally don't have a problem with anyone peacefully protesting or marching as long as they are respectful and peaceful.

But i despise a hypocrite. Where was all these woman that are concerned about woman's issues when the former president obama,( i love the sound of that ), was getting cozy with all of these countries who treat woman like cattle ?

Where was there concern and outrage when he was apologizing to the muslim world for amercias action and never calling them out for their complete disdain for the lives of their own mothers and daughters ?

x ∞

Comment

I personally don't have a problem with anyone peacefully protesting or marching as long as they are respectful and peaceful.

But I despise a hypocrite. Where was all these woman that are concerned about woman's issues when the former president Obama,( I love the sound of that ), was getting cozy with all of these countries who treat woman like cattle ?

Where was there concern and outrage when he was apologizing to the Muslim world for Amercias action and NEVER calling them out for their complete disdain for the lives of their own mothers and daughters ?

This sums it up perfectly, not to mention most of these women would have voted for Hillary who had accepted millions from those same countries. Can't stand a hypocrite or idiot whichever the case may be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^^^this^^^

Comment

Nicely said [emoji1303]

Comment

Most weren't trying to accomplish anything IMO. They just wanted to be able to post pics of themselves on social media and be able to complain about how bad their feet hurt for a week.....

Comment

" Where's that Little Debbie kiosk? "

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                      This sums it up perfectly, not to mention most of these women would have voted for Hillary who had accepted millions from those same countries. Can't stand a hypocrite or idiot whichever the case may be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      And treated like a piece of crap by her dirt bag husband. Yeah, Hillary is the poster child for women's lib. Rode to DC on her husbands coat tails and played "the good wife" while he chased tail!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        And treated like a piece of crap by her dirt bag husband. Yeah, Hillary is the poster child for women's lib. Rode to DC on her husbands coat tails and played "the good wife" while he chased tail!
                        Exactly
                        And then she was the Bull dog who attacked all of those women like it was their fault ole slick willy used them as a humidor.

Comment

I can't imagine how many sandwichs had to have been made.

Comment

Top or Bottom?

Comment

Best thing about the women's march, they left DC lickety split!

Comment

Working...
                              X