Trad Hog Hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trad Hog Hunt?

I'd like to gauge Interest in a Little get together sometime in January or February at the Primitive Camp at Lake Granger, I've got a couple of Buddy's I met Last year when we did the DIY Elk hunt from out of state that would like to come and I want to keep the costs down and camp. The only extreme thing will be the amount of food we eat. Id like to keep it Family friendly so that anyone will feel at ease. Thoughts? and if you feel as if you must shoot a wheel Bow that's ok to just be ready to take a little ribbing.

What kind of price range are we talking about I'd like get more info brother

Comment

Feb is a good month for me. I've got drill the first weekend and going after exotics at buffs the 3rd weekend though. Just let me know what dates y'all pick and month and I will try to make it.

Comment

Same Question as Little John. What price range is expected? Family camp-out and a hog chase sounds fun to me.

Comment

I'll be in...just don't cross the dates with the heathens from Granger ranger extreme hunt or family friendly is out the door haha...maybe this could be my first hunt with the recurve I bought from you

Comment

its the $48 Public permit so it's that and groceries.

Comment

Sounds like fun. I usually hunt pigs/javelinas in south Texas in Feb and have the TBH Trad Hog Hunt in April so not sure I could make this.

Comment

Working...
              X