2013 F250 Front End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 F250 Front End

Wife has been driving the truck this week. She said it felt "odd" backing out of the driveway and just called saying turning into the garage and parking space almost felt jumpy. No mention of noises, it did great going straight down the beltway at 75. Any common things I should check? Hoping she can drive it home OK. New tires about 3-4 months ago, no recent changes. 65k miles so basically new in my mind. Reading about hubs and front u joints needing grease causing similar issues- is that a thing?

Is it 4x4? Didn’t reach over and put it in 4hi did she?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It is 4x4.. I'll sure ask. Wondering if the hub is either locked or needs to be greased and is engaging.

Comment

Sure does sound like it is in 4x4. Sometimes when I take the truck to the car wash they turn the knob to 4x4 and I dont catch it until I go around the first corner and you can feel it jump/push the front end.

Comment

Talked to the wife again... 2 year old was "driving" yesterday evening. Hoping she hit the 4x4 switch.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
            Talked to the wife again... 2 year old was "driving" yesterday evening. Hoping she hit the 4x4 switch.
            lol. I was going to ask if you had kids messing around in the truck. Kids love to play with those switches/dials/knobs.

Comment

Kiddo locked it in 4x4. Can’t really say it was a cheap problem, but it was a cheap fix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X