Ground blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ground blind

Hey guys will the old back is in the crapper for a little bit, does anyone use a ground blind like a double bull for whitetails . I hunt public land but dont have any pressure no one here hunts to many drugs ! Lol just wondering do they work. Like a mobile setup and go. Because I cant leage it out. Anyway thanks all.

I use several of these and they work great but we leave them out all season. if u can't leave it out your going to have to brush it real good or the deer will probably be real skidding around it.

Comment

Save yourself some money. Get a Cabelas pop up. Cheaper and i like them better than the DB.

Comment

If you don’t brush them in or set up way before you hunt the deer will run for the hills. This has been my experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

. This one worked

Comment

We use ameristep just make sure u get one that is for 3 people any smaller and your shot is going to be cramped.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Ghost View Post
              Hey guys will the old back is in the crapper for a little bit, does anyone use a ground blind like a double bull for whitetails . I hunt public land but dont have any pressure no one here hunts to many drugs ! Lol just wondering do they work. Like a mobile setup and go. Because I cant leage it out. Anyway thanks all.
              I prefer them.

Comment

Bad ***** job brushing that one in Dkincaid!

Comment

Awesome job! New to the site didn't know I would get senssored

Comment

I go busted so many times that I take the time to brush them in now.

Comment

Thanks guys, can't brush them in and leave them , that wpuld mean brushing them in everytime I go . I'll just give back a rest forthe rut.

Comment

Ghillie suit is another option. You'd have to trim up the arm/chest area so as not to catch the string, but a lot of trad guys use them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dkincaid View Post
                          If you don’t brush them in or set up way before you hunt the deer will run for the hills. This has been my experience

^THIS^

They are portable. but not really useful for quick sets, unless you find a spot that already has good natural cover & shade with room for the blind inside of it.

Barronett Big Mike XT is the one I recommend.

Rick

Comment

Public walk in sets just pile some brush to sit in. I don't climb trees, so I either hunt in a blind, or brush.

I have a cabelas 3 man pop up and it's plenty of room. Would like a little bigger. But I'm a 31" draw and no issues shooting out of it

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X