Mule deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mule deer

I'm looking for a father/son DIY mule deer hunt in west or north Texas, Never hunted mule deer before and I think it is time to do so. Does anybody here have any idea who does day lease or has good prices for this sort of hunt, any information would be appricated.

Make sure you put in for public hand mule deer hunts offered by the TPWD. Tomorrow is the deadline for Archery, so you need to get on it. The gun deadline is still some time away, so you have plenty of time to enter there.

Comment

hello heath
      already did just getting my ducks in order in case we don't draw.

Comment

Originally posted by coon007 View Post
        hello heath
        already did just getting my ducks in order in case we don't draw.
        Cool. I put in as well and looking forward to the drawing.

Comment

Great place just outside Alpine if your an archery hunter. We snuck up on 4 different bucks within 40 yards this past weekend. 2 forks 1 6 point about to his ears and one 5 point outside his ears. Plenty of does. 3 feeders 2 water troughs. Loaded with javelinas.

If you play the wind right and sit tight you will have some good sucess. Doe is $350 for 1 mulie doe and 1 javelina. Buck is $600 for a buck any size and a javelina this is unguided. Guided is only a little bit extra. I do have opening weekend bow available. PM for more info.

Comment

Check out RH Outfitters Texas. Mike and Suzan are first class people and really have some great Mulies. Just tell em Sky sent you. www.rhoutfitterstexas.com

Comment

Working...
            X