Boazman's Quatro B Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boazman's Quatro B Ranch

Has Anyone Been To This Ranch? It's A 500 Acre High Fence Near Hondo. I Have A Hunt Booked For The End Of April And Hope I Made A Good Choice.

StikSlinger.... please post a report on your upcoming hunt. I'm very interested in what you think of the ranch, number of animals seen, quality of animals, accomodations. Thanks and good luck on your hunt!

Comment

wyohunter, i will hopefully have a few pics to post. The price is almost to good to be true so i am a little leary.

Comment

Do they have a website? thanks

Comment

Comment

My buddy went there and said not the #'s of the Bar E but the quality of the animals was great. He has gone back again I think.

Comment

I have a hunt planned for the 1st week in May. Let me know how it goes.

Comment

anyone been lately? getting ready to go shot some hogs in a couple of weeks, looking for some info

thanks

Comment

Any reports yet?

Comment

It is a great place. I highly recomend it. I will post more details in a bit.

Comment

this place is covered up with hogs, they are all over the place. We had guys in our group seeing 70-80 hogs each night while in the stands. He has a small fenced area that is about 20 acres that you can spot and stalk during the day, other then that all hunting on the main part of the ranch is from stands. he has a lot of ladder stands and few tripods that you can move around where ever you want (well almost), and you are also more then welcome to bring your own pop up.

Everyone hunts next to ranch roads, everyday at 5pm Doug drives around and corns all the roads for ya.

He has a bunk house that sleeps 4, has a stove, microwave, full size fridge, bathroom with shower. For bigger groups there is also a camper that sleeps 4. Doug the owner is a super nice guy that will do anything to make your stay and hunt a good one. He is always around helping to move stands and letting you know where the good spots are.

I did not see a lot of exotics, some axis, a couple of blackbucks and some red deer (I assume that what they are called). I know there are some aoudads out there, someone in our group was after one, and saw them several times.

I have never done this type of hunt (pay) other then day lease for birds, but as far as I am concerned this was a top notch operation. We are already planning a return trip.

Comment

rates?

Comment

Oh I saw the web site Look good.

Comment

are they a TBH sponsor?

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailfanatic View Post
                              are they a TBH sponsor?
                              According to the TBH sponsor forum they are not a sponsor.

DJ

Comment

Working...
                              X