Bug Scuffle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug Scuffle

Has anyone heard if the Bug Scuffle ranch has shut down all hunting? I was told they were going to ONLY raise and sale exotics and shut down the hunting.

I know things were not going to well with some bowhunters and rumors had come up that things were changing. I am sure if Skeeter see's this he will chime in for ya!

Comment

from what i understand and our talk with bryan keeling in nov. the situation had more to do with the ranch being sold than any bowhunters but that has since changed and they should be running fine now. again this was intel from nov. and things could have changed again.

Comment

I talked to Bryan in Dec/Jan and he said they are up and running stronger than ever. I couldn't even get a hunt booked before my wife goes on bed rest. He also suggested calling back in July to ensure we get the weekend we want in December. Sounded like everything was fine to me. He posts on here when he has time so he might respond here. If not, just give him a call, he or Debbie would be happy to talk to you.

Comment

Great thanks i will give them a call and see whats up and see about getting open dates...

Comment

I talked with Bryan today and they are going strong. The black buck is booked through 2008, thanks for all the input.

Comment

Comment

Great ranch! I'm glad to hear it!

Comment

Working...
                X