PDA

View Full Version : Last WEEKEND for my Texas Buck!!!

Landrover
01-02-2009, 10:39 AM
Well, I am headed to Stonewall after 6 weeks in a row of trying to get on my trophy buck. :o
I have passed some decent ones but never the EXACT deer I am looking for. The clock is ticking and I am as ready as I can be. If he shows I will be there, if not......well.......lets not think about that!!! :rolleyes: Good luck to everyone going for the last hoorah this weekend.

jerp
01-02-2009, 10:55 AM
Good luck Landrover -- I've got 4 "sits" left to make it happen. The weatherman says warm and windy Saturday but a little cooler and calmer Sunday. Hope everybody will be adding pixels to the Hunting Reports section on Monday.

Landrover
01-02-2009, 10:58 AM
Ooops, just noticed that this should be posted "Around the Campfire"!!! If a mod would be so kind to move it over.....THANKS!

Krivoman
01-02-2009, 11:59 AM
On a side note, Remember, these deer have made it the whole year, Please dont shoot a baby just to say you shot one, just think, he will be that much bigger next year. This is one weekend out of the year when you can honestly feel that if you pass them, they will make it to next year. Good luck to all this weekend.