got cold this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got cold this morning

It got cold this morning. I found that someone had been to my treestand. I was missing my haul rope for my bow that I had tied to the stand. I did see one deer. A spike, he was walking under me right after I climbed my tree. That is all I seen today, things are still gonig slow. I hope it picks up before to long. Oh ya it was in the low 20's this morning. Suppose to be in the thirties tomorrow morning.
    Chris Kiefner

Good luck Chris.

Bisch

Comment

best of luck. sux about someone hunting your spot

Comment

Hope you see a good one. Yea, that sux. that some scumbag is sitting in your stand.

Comment

I really hate he took my haul rope, that scratches the heck out of my bows if I am not careful
          Chris Kiefner

Comment

I often will have squirrels cut my pull up rope to use in their nest.

Hope this is the case instead of someone hunting your stand.

I always bring a spair pull up rope with me just in case.

Comment

Sorry it's so cold there. It's gotta suck. It was 74 this evening while hunting. Just perfect.

Comment

It has warmed up but it is screwing with the deer's rut. Usually this is the prime time to be out but they are still in groups, that has usually stopped in the last week of Oct. Crazy.
                Chris Kiefner

Comment

Keep after it Chris,and hope you stick that bigun you saw.Just remember to bring the stick,and not the lauching device

Comment

At least you are getting to hunt, i got to go the first 2 sats in bow season and since i have been grounded. LOL

Comment

It is 51 now! And I think that is going to be the high also. Suppose to start cooling off all day long and start have light showers in the early afternoon and the turning steady after noon. Still going to go out. This is the last day before it turns into a war zone. Wish me luck.
                      Chris Kiefner

Comment

taking the recurve out this morning.

Comment

Good luck Chris!

Comment

Good luck chris

Do you ever hunt on any of the military land around indiana
                            I know there are some depots and public ground. In the last few years the deer population around the shelbyville area has really taken off.

Comment

thought about doing it but never had. I almost hunted at Fairbanks Landing but thought that it was pretty far to hunt it is about 50 miles from the house.
                              Newport started letting folks hunt again.
                              I was always puzzled why Sullivan Co. only allowed a couple does to be taken from there. They have lots of crops and not to many people around there. Just don't know.
                              Chris Kiefner

Comment

Working...
                              X