Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I notice in the campfire there are several topics that stay at the top. They are of general interest to everyone, but especially new people. Over here on the Trad page, we often have the same questions come up over and over again. Usually the regulars all write the same answers.

Would it be possible to have one, or a couple of threads they stay at the top of the trad page. Something like "Newbies guide to picking your first trad bow" for example. Then the gang can each give there opinion and we wouldn't have to do it over and over or make the new people spend time with the search feature.

Great idea Chunky.

I’ll second that.

Comment

yeah or even another section for how to's like trad gang

with the wealth of info here on this site I think it would be full of great helps

Comment

yup need it!
        Ronnie

Comment

Good idea

Comment

Sounds like a good idea, Chunky. Let us know which threads and we'll "sticky" them.
            Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Perhaps we could get a trad shooter as mod for the trad forum? (Honestly don't know if we have a traddie as mod or not, just think it could be a good idea). Kevin_B or Tinman come to mind?
              Last edited by LostHawg; 01-16-2007, 09:49 AM. Reason: Deleted sentence that didn't make sense.

Comment

I am a newbie and second this idea. Topics like first bow, recurve vs. long, arrow weights/spine etc...
                This would be great info, thank you.

Comment

I love the idea. There are a lot of questions that are asked repeatedly that additional sub forums could serve well to answer.

Comment

Great idea.

Comment

hey lookie lookie Chunky is the moderator! congrats and ty you have taken on a lotta responsilbity
                      Ronnie

Comment

How's that?

Comment

I think there's been a misunderstanding...Moderators can't shoot trad!

Comment

Originally posted by tinman View Post
                            I think there's been a misunderstanding...Moderators can't shoot trad!

Chunky'd be a good one too. Or Buff... Not saying they can't shoot trad. Shoot, too many dead animals that say otherwise. But, they're a little less bullheaded than someone like, say, me!

Comment

Losthawg you have always been our moderator..... anytime we pick up one of those folks that want at be hatefull you send them packing

Comment

Working...
                              X