Trump has Michael Berry losing his mind lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump has Michael Berry losing his mind lol

I enjoy the Michael Berry show, but he's going nuts over Trumps success. I know Berry is good friends with Ted Cruz so the way he's acting doesn't suprise me.

Well, he is the first to say this

Oughta move the needle a touch.

Donald Trump said Monday night that he believes Hillary Clinton will likely get away with her use of a private email server while she was secretary of state, but said that as president, it's only fair that he'd look to prosecute Clinton.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
      Well, he is the first to say this

Oughta move the needle a touch.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tr...rticle/2583925

Now that would be something! I agree she will get away with it under the current administration.

Comment

I like Michael's show. And, he can be entertaining. But, I prefer more Shirley Q and east Tx stories than the Ted slobber fest.

Even his cold beer drinking lesbian theology is better listening material

Comment

It is getting kind of old. I did hear one witty remark that was a bit of a zinger this morning. He made some comment of the hypocrisy that lies in someone supporting Trump bashing someone that says they will vote independent if he gets the Republication nomination when Donald Trump himself has threatened to do just that several times.

Comment

After months of reading and listening to all this political crap with the upcoming 2016 presidential election I can safely say that I now fully understand the true meaning of hypocrisy.

hy·poc·ri·sy
            həˈpäkrəsē/
            noun
            noun: hypocrisy; plural noun: hypocrisies

the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
            synonyms: dissimulation, false virtue, cant, posturing, affectation, speciousness, empty talk, insincerity, falseness, deceit, dishonesty, mendacity, pretense, duplicity; More

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              I prefer more Shirley Q and east Tx stories than the Ted slobber fest.
              He has openly said that Ted is his nominee...but he doesn't slobber over him the slightest and often will criticize him for his comments or decisions.

Comment

Sometimes he's cool, and sometimes he act like a spoiled little boy.

Comment

Thought I was only one thinking this.
                  He said all along don't worry about Trump it will take care of itself.
                  Now it seems fear is setting in and he must start saying things but he is clearly not liking the backlash.

Comment

Sounds like he is still doing it today.
                    Apparently he has been getting backlash for being in for Cruz.

Comment

I have been paying attention for weeks at this point. Yall are right but he has some dang good points...........Trump is not a conservative and Cruz is..........PERIOD. It will be fun to watch from the sidelines as this thing continues to evolve.

Comment

Hard to loose something you never had to begin with.

Comment

Berry does make some good points! I've enjoyed his show for years. He like most others thought that Trump would have said enough stupid things to cause his run at the white house to be over by now. Trump continues to prove people wrong. It's becoming personal with Berry who lately has almost nothing good to say about Trump and almost nothing bad about Cruz. We all know Cruz is Berry's guy, but he is taking a beating for his non stop support of Cruz. I personally support Cruz at this point in the race. I'm saying all this as someone who enjoys Berry's shows when it's not a 3+ hour commercial endorsement of Cruz. It just gets old and we still have a ways to go.

Comment

I feel Michael Berry is using his platform (talk radio) to try his best and inform the public what they are signing up for by voting for a person who supposedly suddenly changed his way of thinking and doing in time to be elected president as a republican.

I still can't get past Trumps 3rd grade level stump speeches- good, great, best .....he's the king of single syllable words.

Back to MB, I wonder if he support Trump if/when he becomes the nominee?

I had to hold my nose while placing my vote during the last two elections .
                            I was hoping this cycle would be different......

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                              I feel Michael Berry is using his platform (talk radio) to try his best and inform the public what they are signing up for by voting for a person who supposedly suddenly changed his way of thinking and doing in time to be elected president as a republican.

I still can't get past Trumps 3rd grade level stump speeches- good, great, best .....he's the king of single syllable words.

Back to MB, I wonder if he support Trump if/when he becomes the nominee?

I had to hold my nose while placing my vote during the last two elections .
                              I was hoping this cycle would be different......
                              Why would you think Trump would govern any different than Hillary or what we have in office right now?

Comment

Working...
                              X