mcalester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mcalester

This great buck was killed at mcalester this weekend. What a hoss!!!!
    Attached Files

Wow

Comment

SON! That is a brute.

Comment

the buck grossed 201 4/8 and nets 197 2/8. great buck

Comment

That is one hoss of a deer. Congrats to the hunter.

Bisch

Comment

We went to the McAlester shoot this year and theres a lodge there with some of the deer there, AWESOME genes in that place. On the counter there were a multitude of sheds from the same buck the last one found must have been a base circumfrence of 6" or better

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Most likely your buck of a lifetime CONGRADULATIONS

Comment

Awesome! Especially on the first weekend!

Any idea if this was "Ace of Spades?"

I'll have to call Toby (state biologist) to get the lowdown on the buck.

Comment

They think it is the ace of spades. Just on the down hill side. Aged at 8 1/2

Comment

now i know why everyone wants to hunt there. thats a hoss.

Comment

I just got an e-mail from the biologist and he said it was "Ace"
                        We were actually together when he first saw the deer 3 years ago.
                        One of the "All-time greats" was called Spade and is actually mounted in the office at McAAP.
                        There was a noted resemblance between Spade and this deer. We came to the conclusion that if the other deer was Spade, this deer had to be the "Ace", and the name stuck. He had dropped off a little from previous years, but still had 26 7/8 inside spread. Only had 20" beams, which was a drop from previous years.
                        Still a BIG deer!
                        Glad someone was able to get him. They haven't seen "Colonel" in the last year and think he died from old age, and the found "Scar" dead at the end of last year.

Now if I could just draw a hunt up there

Comment

Boo-Yah!!!!!!!!! I have been there 3 times and YES there are some hoss' up in that place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats big time to the hunter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X