Hi again, and I dont mean hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi again, and I dont mean hello

went back to the same stand I missed the doe in sunday and about 630 pm she came back in. Drew, bent and saw a deer and shot. right over her back. I am starting to think i suck. i came home and shot 30 times and hit within 3 inches of where i wanted every time. must be doe fever. Anyone want to buy a bob lee? lol

aim a little low also!! THEY WILL 'DUCK' AN ARROW!! Youll get her man just breath!!!

Comment

Everytime I miss, after I think for a min,dang I didnt pick a spot.
      Pick a spot
      follow thru
      bring home the backstraps

Comment

i know i didnt pick one this time. **** where is my sights at? lol

Comment

Hang in there!

If it were easy everyone would be shootin Trad!

Comment

Practice...Practice...Practice

Comment

Try this - it works... before drawing on her again (or him) take a slow deep breath through your mouth - then release (not loud) then take another through your nose draw as you do this... release as you let the arrow fly. This will calm you down considerably. It works for buck or doe fever.

Comment

I like that idea Ol Man. I might have to try that. At least it might make me consentrate more.

Comment

i generally know well before the shot i am going to shoot at a particular animal if given the right opportunity. so once i decide the animal is a shooter i quickly pick a spot i want to shoot and watch that spot until i draw and shoot. sometimes the spot changes but i am always looking at a spot and not at the animal, i am aware of what the animal is doing but i watch the spot, sometimes when hunting a feeder you will watch the animal for 10 min. before you get a shot and this helps keep me calm until the time comes to make the shot.

Comment

Rivet your eyes to "The Spot" and let everything else just fall into place. Try, try again.

Comment

it happen sooner are later to all of us keep tring aim at lower fourth maybe that will help

Comment

Working...
                      X