Buff is so deadly…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buff is so deadly…

On Saturday around 1pm I was sitting in my blind reading the LSBA magazine with a small buck feeding calmly in front of me. When I got a paragraph into a story Buff had written about his caribou hunt the deer jerked his head up, became uneasy and busted out of the area for no other reason that I could determine other than he could sense Buff’s presence in the story I had begun to read.

True Story.

Buff,

I like the part in the ask a female to go hunting story where you said something along the lines of, “I really don’t want to see you stumbling around drunk in your underwear either.” Had the deer still been there at that point he would have left anyhow as I nearly feel over laughing.

Comment

Buff just looks at a deer wrong and it falls over dead.

Comment

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of animals Buff allows to live.

Buff has two speeds, Walk and Kill.

Buff doesn't sleep, he waits.

Comment

Buff doesn't actually write stories, the words assemble themselves out of fear.

Comment

Little known medical fact: Buff invented the Caesarean section when he used a tiny little Black Widow to shoot his way out of his monther's womb.

Comment

Well, I like Buff's stories. Probably why I haven't been seeing anything around the house lately. But, I enjoy rereading his stuff.

Comment

When I saw the title of this post I said to myself, "self, what red blooded Texasbowhunter DOESN'T know that?"

Comment

Originally posted by Spot N Stalk View Post
                  Buff invented the Caesarean section when he used a tiny little Black Widow to shoot his way out of his mother's womb.
                  -Thats funny right there!

Comment

Buff currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his recurve and longbow.

Comment

Alright now, you guys gotta quit pickin on Buff! You know he is sensitive. I don't care how funny it is (and it is funny).

I know what you are thinkin,,,,Johnson you got to be kidding because you started this and you are the very worst about it, and I know that is true. I only did it, because I figured if you were pokein Buff you would leave me alone, and it worked. It was a good plan, but now I am having remorse. Poor Buff hasn't posted in days, he probably has just stayed huntin. You guys are probably responsible for the death of numerous hogs. I hope you're happy!

My New Years Resolution is to be nicer to Buff......maybe I should have tried to loose weight.

Comment

Funny, very funny.

Chunky, I'm back on the work out diet as of this weekend. You won't be able to call me fat much longer.

Comment

Well, Mr. Taylor...I didn't actually call you fat, what I said was we could start an XXL hunting club and while you may not qualify at this time....you had potential

Okay, as I reread that, maybe I did call you a little fat but I meant in an affectionate way, good luck with the diet.

Comment

Comment

Your right Chunky, I hear Buff is a little sensitive ever since his run in with that pointed banister.

As stated before, my first post is a true story whether or not you care to believe it or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X