PDA

View Full Version : CAC July 26-27 Shoot.

Dr. D
07-21-2008, 11:00 AM
Come on out this weekend for our July shoot.8-12 California start either day, cards in by 3:00. Hope to see ya'll out there.:D

Dr. D
07-21-2008, 09:07 PM
Come early so you don't miss all the cool.:D

Dr. D
07-23-2008, 10:29 PM
Didn't get too wet, other than sweat......got the first 17 targets set out in the intermitant showers.....just enough to calm the dust. I'll set the others tommorow.:)

HOYTPRO2001
07-24-2008, 07:45 PM
I'm sending a crown over on Sat. but I can't make this time. Going to the LSBA state on Sun.

Dr. D
07-25-2008, 08:55 AM
Sounds good. Good luck and give 'em hail.

MartinShooter08
07-25-2008, 12:07 PM
Dr I'll be sending that stand with my son on saturday( that is the crowd old hhhhhooooyyyyttttpro is talking about). I cant make it either cause I am going with him on sunday. I will make the next one though.

Dr. D
07-25-2008, 06:46 PM
Dr I'll be sending that stand with my son on saturday( that is the crowd old hhhhhooooyyyyttttpro is talking about). I cant make it either cause I am going with him on sunday. I will make the next one though.

Sounds good. Good luck and be careful guys.

scoop88
07-25-2008, 08:30 PM
I will be there. Trying to find someone to go with Sat. If not i will be there Sun.:D

6xbulls
07-29-2008, 11:40 PM
Dr. D.
hey, sorry I didn't make this one. Had a point leader retreat to attend for Legacy Outfitters. Also, I lost my job, so on Monday I had to take my computer and printer fax machine back to the company. But, the company that bought out the division I worked for asked me to work for them. whew. So, I will be in Wisconsin from the 4th to the 15th. So, If you would post the scores and placings on here, I will copy and past them on the CAC website. But, ya gotta do it in the next day or two or I won't be able to until I get back from WI. If you need to give me a call on the cell.
Thanks,
Lance

Dr. D
07-30-2008, 12:07 AM
Dr. D.
hey, sorry I didn't make this one. Had a point leader retreat to attend for Legacy Outfitters. Also, I lost my job, so on Monday I had to take my computer and printer fax machine back to the company. But, the company that bought out the division I worked for asked me to work for them. whew. So, I will be in Wisconsin from the 4th to the 15th. So, If you would post the scores and placings on here, I will copy and past them on the CAC website. But, ya gotta do it in the next day or two or I won't be able to until I get back from WI. If you need to give me a call on the cell.
Thanks,
Lance

I have been trying to fax the scores to you for about 36 hours......I was worried:o .. the main thing is you and the family are OK.....posting results now. Good luck on the new job.