who left there decoys at granger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who left there decoys at granger

went to the sore finger unit today,just cuz everywhere else is closed,man is that a long walk to the woods,saw a little sign but what really shocked me is there was a duck hunting spot with a camo blind and about 100 decoys set up in the water,now i know duck season is over,what gives.we walked about 100 yards further on and found one of those game carts with a busted wheel but it still rolled ok could have got tit to the truck but its not mine so whats up?someone is going to steal all that stuff its gotta be worth at least a couple hundred bucks,i dont understand why someone left it,maybe the game warden got him but wouldnt he take all the hunting stuff?

Duck season is not closed. November 4-26/December 9-January 28. It's probably some SOB trying to keep from having to have to get up early like most hunters do to get a good spot on public land. They leave their dekes out thinking if someone comes out early to get that spot they will just leave when they see the other guys dekes. Only problem is not all hunters are honest like you. A PO'ed duck hunter might just destroy his blind and pack out his dekes if he's not careful. Better yet, I wouldn't steal his stuff, but I wouldn't hesitate to pick up his spread and lay out mine and hunt that spot if I beat him there. That's why I duck hunt private land. To many headaches on public.

Comment

wow im glad i didnt walk up on his hunt,i had no idea duck season was still going on man im a dum.as. but that cart was just sitting there for anyone for the taking,you could even see it from the water,i wouldnt worry so much about someone walking this stuff out because it would be a long walk but anyone in a boat would have no problem robbing this guy blind,good luck duck hunters

Comment

Working...
      X