new mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new mounts

in the last 2 weeks my critters from africa as well as my Elk have finally made it home. Good ol Chunky helped hang the Africa stuff but I was on my own with the Elk. Thats why he isn't hung higher on the wall.

where are the pics.

Comment

You want some entertainment, watch Buff go up to the top of a 12 ft ladder with a huge eland mount over his shoulder. That's some good stuff right there. I told him if he fell, I would try to save the mount

Cool mounts Buff, you have an awesome place....very well decorated.

pics please

Comment

What Chunky said, this thread needs a bunch of trophy room(s) pics!!!

Wish we'd been able to see the Elk...but it taste great!

Comment

Trophy room pics please.

I have been to the Fred Bear museum, Cabelas in Nebraska, BassPro in Missouri, and seen pics of from the Wensel brother’s trophy room, but I am sure Buff has raised the bar.

Personally I am rooting for Chunky and his crusade to harvest the elusive Jackalope at Fudd ’07. Rumor has it; even Buff doesn’t have one in his trophy room.

Comment

Comment

Chunky passed on an afternoon of Hog hunting to help me uncrate, fix and hang the Africa stuff. He left me all alone on the Elk

Comment

[ATTACH]6498[/ATTACH]

Comment

The elk looks great! Where you gonna put the Caribou?

Comment

Buff, nice mounts and trophy room.

Comment

Great pics Buff...I would have come and helped hang the elk, I sure liked eating part of him.

Comment

I like em all but the primate would be a little spooky for my son. Wow Buff the Hunter

Comment

they look great, all are awesome. Once again congrats on your success. That baboon looks like my wife when she;s chewing my ***....

Comment

Really something to be proud of and to remember your hunt each time you look at them.
                            What's next?

Comment

Wow, awesome.

That baboon reminds me of a girl I once dated. Cept she had green eyes.

Comment

Working...
                              X