Nagels gunshop in SA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nagels gunshop in SA

WOW... they have a ton of crap. A few nice guns. Tons of used stuff to the point they need to clean house before OSHA checks for health violations lol. Can barley walk in through that store... lots of old guns I'd like to have just to collect... I was floored that I was able to ask for and they had IN STOCK rcbs case prep center carbide primer pocket cutter uniformer deals... I got both large and small rifle! And they had neck sizer dies I needed. I picked up a few boxes of primers too just because they were in stock. First time I've gone in there... saved me the money on all the shipping from ordering online... I'm a happy reloaded today!

Just thought I'd throw this out there. They have 30 round AR mags in stock.. cheap plastic ones for $100 a piece.. and the surefire double stack mag for $700...

Comment

And an AR for $3500....

Comment

Wow!!!

Comment

Started off good....

Comment

I quit doing business there a year or so ago when they kept charging me to fix an issue with a Remington 700 extractor that they never could fix correctly. Finally sent it off to Remington and they repaired it for free.

Comment

I couldn't get past the junk. I prefer Dury's.

Comment

The place was packed with people too... it took an hour to buy what I needed and get out... this gun and ammo fear is crazy. I've read peoples post buy I haven't been into civilization since Christmas. Dang Obama is the best president we've ever had at jacking up the economy.

Comment

JUNK is the word I wanted to use.... glad I'm not the only one. They had what I needed though.

Comment

Originally posted by ducks-and-bucks View Post
                    The place was packed with people too... it took an hour to buy what I needed and get out... this gun and ammo fear is crazy. I've read peoples post buy I haven't been into civilization since Christmas. Dang Obama is the best president we've ever had at jacking up the economy.
                    best president and Obama don't belong in the same sentence--

Comment

Nagels is a great place to go to if you can't find something but make sure you hold on to your wallet especially on used guns...

Comment

From the outside, you would never guess they had so much stuff in there. It's a nice place to prowl around.

Comment

Even before the craze it was hard to get help in there. I went in there one time to buy a high end 1911. I was looking at Browns, Nighthawks, Baers, etc. They were not busy and trying to get help was like pulling teeth.

I finally gave up and bought online. I wanted to handle a $2,000 pistol before I bought it but these guys irritated me so much I bought elsewhere.

Maybe if you tape a hundred dollar bill to your forehead you get waited on in there...I never tried that...

I prefer Dury's

Comment

You could of got some of it cheaper online I'm sure. I don't care for the CS all that much. The guy was all huffing and puffing because he had to look up a price on two different items in their "price book". He then went on and said a military discount would break their bank lol. Plus their dang debit card system is from 1989 lol.

Comment

Yeah... all true... I won't go there again. It was rediculous.. I'm just glad I got my hands on what I needed quickly...

Comment

Working...
                              X