XLR250 kill light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XLR250 kill light

i just received my kill light in the mail today. it came with 2 different mounts attach to scope, or picatinny rail, 2 rechargeable batteries, charger, preassure pad with coil cord, and this thing is awesome. i couldn't wait for it to get dark. i can see clearly at 200 yards through my scope in pitch black. i can't wait to take it out.

pics

pretty light too.
    Attached Files

Comment

What color did you get? I have only played with the red ones but they are sweet! Wanting to get one ordered in the near future. That AR is sick looking also.

Comment

glad your happy with a awesome light!

Comment

i got the green one

Comment

I just got one too. Can't wait to use it to bust a pig.

Comment

nice, the green is crazy bright, but red picks up eyes a little better and doesn't spook old dogs as much, but green is perfect for tusks...

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter45 View Post
                i just received my kill light in the mail today. it came with 2 different mounts attach to scope, or picatinny rail, 2 rechargeable batteries, charger, preassure pad with coil cord, and this thing is awesome. i couldn't wait for it to get dark. i can see clearly at 200 yards through my scope in pitch black. i can't wait to take it out.
                Sweet! I'm looking at lights currently for my AR. What kind of scope do you have? It looks like a Nikon to me in the pic. The reason I ask is somebody posted that the M223 wasn't very good for hunting at night and that they were setup better for quick target acquisition. just wondering what your thoughts were on the scope and light combo cause that likely what I'll go with.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                  Sweet! I'm looking at lights currently for my AR. What kind of scope do you have? It looks like a Nikon to me in the pic. The reason I ask is somebody posted that the M223 wasn't very good for hunting at night and that they were setup better for quick target acquisition. just wondering what your thoughts were on the scope and light combo cause that likely what I'll go with.
                  its a cheapy Nikon prostaff with bdc reticle. it works awesome, and the glass is crystal clear, as far as cheap Scopes go. i just can't justify buying a expensive scope just so i can ding it up and scratch it, and drop it. i was able to clearly see about 200 yards away with this light too. i would recommend it to anyone. i don't know much about the m223

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter45 View Post
                    its a cheapy Nikon prostaff with bdc reticle. it works awesome, and the glass is crystal clear, as far as cheap Scopes go. i just can't justify buying a expensive scope just so i can ding it up and scratch it, and drop it. i was able to clearly see about 200 yards away with this light too. i would recommend it to anyone. i don't know much about the m223
                    Thanks for the review and the m-223 is just the monarch line vs the prostaff.

Comment

Love the set up!!

Comment

Great light for inside of 200 yards!

Comment

Great light :thumbup:

Comment

Working...
                          X