rubber tubing on peep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rubber tubing on peep

do I need to take measurments of the tubing or just make sure it lines my peep up, if it is not the right length will it affect my aiming ????????
    thanks
    shane

Just make sure it lines your peep up correctly and you should be good to go. A word of advice, I use to have one of those and got tired of the dang thing breaking when I was shooting. Make sure to carry extra rubber pieces with you or just get rid of it and go with a normal peep.
    Jeff Young

Comment

my 2 cent get one without tubing (jypung is right just when you get pulled on that big one Wack tube hits you on side of the face)

Comment

Originally posted by Willhunt4food View Post
        my 2 cent get one without tubing (jypung is right just when you get pulled on that big one Wack tube hits you on side of the face)

What Will and Jeff said...Just something else to mess up. Get a peep without the tube.Just My Humble Opinion

Comment

can someone give me a link or picture of the other peeps? they sound interesting

Comment

no doubt, go with a surzapeep!!

Comment

Haven't used a peep in three years...

Comment

that new g5 meta peep is pretty cool, made of magnesium so its very light. u can prolly get it on lancaster

Comment

You can use a tubing peep. Just change it out every six months. The tubing is very cheep. And yes keep a spare. But its a great way to always have the peep turned right.

Comment

Forget the peep and use a kisser button. No peep, no tubing, no problem!

Comment

Jim Fletcher Trupeep
                      Attached Files

Comment

I have had both (with and w/o tubing) they both work but be sure that you have extra tubing in your pack.

Comment

JF Trupeep here as well. Light weight aluminum, about 3 bucks.

Comment

We sell and install alot of the "tube style peeps" at Cabelas. Customers don't complain much about them. I do however suggest buy the Silicone tubing, it won't crack or rot. On my Outback I have the GWS Side by Side Peep, it's made for twisted bow strings and I've never had any problems with it not being straight.

Comment

[ATTACH]610[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]611[/ATTACH]
                              Last edited by wassaw; 11-16-2011, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X