LBJ Hunting Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBJ Hunting Guide

I hate to ask this but would any of you long time LBJ hunters be willing to guide my son Derek on a hunt 12/29-1/1 or1/5-1/6. He has a doe tag to fill and due to obligations at work we have only been able to hunt up there a couple of times this year. If he was able to get one, it would be his first, and we have been trying for about 3 yrs now. He has a scoped muzzleloader and a bow and is probably a better shot with his bow. He has a ladderstand and climbers at his disposal. I know this is a big favor to ask, but the season is about to wind down. So if one of you know where some does are and do not have a tag your advise or assistance would be greatly appreciated...Rick

I really do wish I could help you.All I know is during turkey season I saw a doe and 2 fawns every morning just north or Rutgers Pond about 300 yards.Try there?Good luck!

Comment

Hey rick I have seen does all around black creek any unit around black creek lake is good to setup on a rub or scrap or path and I recommend sitting all day from early morning till night that is gonna be your best chance but this past week I saw about 10 does and 3 bucks around black creek lake. If you have any questions you can give me a call at 940-595-4520 my name is AJ. I am gonna be trying to go hunting that weekend I am gonna setup a trail camera somewhere the weekend before the 5th and try to get it before the 5th. Good Luck. And BTW I bow hunt only so I recommend bowhunting. although I do like muzzloader and that would probably be the best to use.

Comment

Oh yea I am getting ready for hog hunting at Lake Ray Roberts and LBJ so if he wants he can go hog hunting with us me and a few buddys take the boat out on ray roberts and go from the shore.

Comment

Working...
        X