Best day lease for whitetail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best day lease for whitetail?

What operation would y'all recommend for a decent whitetail buck?

I was at Boazmans opening weekend and took a decent 8 point but saw 4-5 really nice bow bucks. They are smart , but they are there and can be killed if you know what your doing. Try Boazmans and ask Carlos if the big bucks are still around. He will take care of you.

Comment

Brushy Hill and First Point bowhunting are really good. I was personally unsuccessful, but I saw alot, lots of hogs, lots of javi's, and a few turkeys.

Comment

I would recomend the Lincoln ranch........... Great place with a great guy running it. I have seen some real good deer there.There offering a special in October and November go to there web page and check it out..... (Lincolnranch.com)

Comment

I'm looking for a cheap day lease. With some good whitetail. New to Texas so it would help out. Somewhere that has a good success rate.

Comment

Redmon Ranch

Comment

Originally posted by PSEBryan View Post
              I'm looking for a cheap day lease. With some good whitetail. New to Texas so it would help out. Somewhere that has a good success rate.
              Cheap day lease and high success rate do not go together. Not to be rude or anything, but the cheap ones have low success rates. I would be surprised to find any more than 20% on a day lease.

Brushy Hill, First Point, Heart of Texas, and Lincoln all have some good animals and are decent day hunts from what I know. Brush Country in Freer is ok as well.

Comment

Working...
              X