Bug Scuffle SIKA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug Scuffle SIKA?

When did Bug Scuffle get Sika deer? Bug Scuffle is where I shot my first animal with a bow. It was a hog. But at that time I was told that Sika was to hard to keep in the fences that is why the ranch did not have any. Did they put up an new fence? I guess that I am just awed that they have Sika now. Way to go Brian and Debbie. You hit a home run with adding Sika, in my opinion anyway. Oh and one last thing are there still Auodad at the ranch?

Does no one hunt the Bug Scuffle? I am just wondering because no one has replied to my question about their Sika deer.

Comment

We introduced the sika a couple of years ago and I got the go-ahead to take some just last month.
      The aoudad come and go at will. The high fence won't stop them from jumping over.

Comment

Bryan has anyone killed any of the Sika? If so are the pictures on the site?

Comment

Originally posted by big papa View Post
          Does no one hunt the Bug Scuffle? I am just wondering because no one has replied to my question about their Sika deer.
          hunted there a couple of times, great place. have not had the luck on my side. it was not the ranch , but the hammerhead that was with me and his constant riding of his four wheeler. huge fallow and axis were my goals.

Comment

Working...
          X