No announcement yet.

Texas ASA Federation Qualifier @ Buffalo Field Archery Club may 14th and 15th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas ASA Federation Qualifier @ Buffalo Field Archery Club may 14th and 15th

Buffalo Field Archery Club is hosting the 5th South region ASA State Qualifier for 2011 this Saturday and Sunday, May 14 & 15.

10:00 am shotgun start on both Saturday and Sunday, You may shoot either day. 30 McKenzie targets, $30.00 entry fee for all adult classes, $16.00 entry fee for young adult and youth classes, $5.00 entry fee for all eagle classes. Cash pay backs for all adult classes, non cash awards for young adult and youth classes. Awards will be presented at approximately 4:00 pm on Sunday. ASA and Texas ASA rules apply and will be enforced.

Here are the known distance classes, unknown distances classes, and 1/2 known and 1/2 unknown classes for 2011.

Bow Novice and Women's Hunter will now be ALL KNOWN distance.

Men's Open, Senior Open, Super Senior, Master Senior, Unlimited, Limited and Women's Open will be all UNKNOWN distance.

Open B, Open C, Men's Hunter, Women's Senior, Young Adult, Youth Boys, Youth Girls, Traditional, Women's Traditional, and All Eagle classes with be 1/2 Known Distance and 1/2 Unknown Distance.

If you are in a KNOWN distance class or a 1/2 known and 1/2 unknown class you MUST have a range finder. If you do not have a range finder we will assign you to a group that has a range finder. Yardage sheets will be supplied to shooters that shoot from the Yellow, Green and Orange stakes ONLY.

For a complete schedule, rules, club links and more go to the Texas ASA Federation website at:

And remember.....

We Are the Next Best Thing to a Pro/Am.

We have the course in good shape!!
    Looking forward to a good turnout.

go the www.buffaloarchery.org/bfacmap.html for directions.

Stan Rodgers
    President Buffalo Archery Club.

Comment

ttt

Comment

I look forward to meeting a lot of new people.

It looks like the weather is going to be perfect .... sunny with high in low 80'S

Comment

Anybody shootin this one???????????

Comment

We will be there Sunday morning bright and early! this rain didnt hender the lanes im guessing?

Comment

Originally posted by tuskman View Post
              We will be there Sunday morning bright and early! this rain didnt hender the lanes im guessing?
              The lanes should be just fine. I do not think we had enough rain that you would need boots. I will post later as I will be there about 4 today checking on things.

The range will be open by 7 am.....

Comment

My wife and i will be there Sunday.

Comment

We had a goot shot today. We were told it was challanging.

Come on out tommorrow and find out.

Comment

Working...
                  X