75# limbs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

75# limbs?

i have the cabelas special , diamond ice storm , any how love the thing so far but a friend has a mathews with 75# limbs and his arrows really fly !

so does anyone know if hey sell 75# limbs for my bow , i think its a black ice they just put some goodies on it and called it a ice storm or something

any how i want that zip that speed like his mathews

any help would be great !

You must have some strong shoulders to want to pull that much. Yeah it will zip but I get by with 55#, maybe I'm just old and worn out. Can't help you on your question, sorry.

Comment

What in the world are you hunting son?? Kind of like using a .300 Weatherby on a 150 lb. whitetail. Like "txlawdog", I shoot 55 lbs. and have easily recovered everything I shot. Are ya wanting to knock em down in their tracks?

Comment

my bow now is set at 70 +- a little

i just like the speed he has on that bow , fast and flat

and for your info i have shot hogs with 300 saum ! can you say back flip , and the head was much but hey i got my hog ,,,

this s texas

Comment

Not getting on ya boy, just asking. More power to ya!!

Comment

It is black ice limbs, bow tech only makes 70lbs limbs max.....that bow is bowtechs attempt to liquidate their Ross risers, not a bad price for that bow, I got a friend that shoots one

Comment

yeah black riser, from cabelas

so 70 is it

ok

have another problem , i cant find any info on this thing other than what is on cabelas page

its not on the diamond site ex so how do i know what i got or if i needed parts later how am i going to order them ex

im trying to email diamond but the contact us link is not working for me

Comment

Working...
              X