Fsf 5-7-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fsf 5-7-10

OK guys and gals; here is the new shot for FSF for this week. This is a really easy shot to set-up but will test your dexterity a little.

First, measure off 13yds from your target face.

Then, place a paving brick, 2x4, or other solid object on the ground.

To take the shot you will stand with your heels touching the object on the ground (you will be facing AWAY from your target). Nock your arrow, turn around at the waist (keeping your heels against the object on the ground), and shoot at a dime sized bullseye of your choice.

The following pics show what your stance will look like:

Click image for larger version

Name:	FSF 5-7-10 001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	24806427

Do this on Friday and post up the pics.

Have fun with it,

Bisch
    Last edited by Bisch; 05-27-2010, 09:47 AM.

I think that's my normal stance
    J/K Hope my belly muscle will stretch that far.

Comment

Wow that's tough. Good luck with that guys.

Comment

I think I shot like that in Austin last weekend..

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          Hope my belly muscle will stretch that far.
          LMAO! That's funny. I better get out there and start practicing this shot right now!

Comment

looks like a T.H.E. Deerman set up at a shoot they would be running.

Comment

I guess it's a good thing I'll be at the lease Friday w/o cell service. I'd pull a fat muscle trying that shot!

Comment

You mean you can pre practice the shot????? You poor guys, I dont have to worry about stretching my belly muscle, cause I dont have any left!!!

Comment

Oh that's gonna be a good one. May have tried it out myself this afternoon. . . .

Comment

sounded easy until you got to the "dime size bullseye" part. LOL

Comment

i may have to switch the target to the red side of a barn this should be interesting

Comment

Bisch,

I thought that you and I weren't going to do fsf. I believe that we were supposed to be sipping tea and coffee, while swapping lies. The truth in these photos just plain hurts!

I guess since my back didn't go out during the shot, to quote Bobby Bare "That makes me The Winner!"

Comment

I will take mine when I get home

Comment

Fsfm

O.K. guys and gals, nothing to write home about, but as usal, so much fun! I now have something to look forward to every week! Had help in the first pic. marking off the distance. Mr. Rick, thanks for getting this going!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Well, here is mine for today. Not bad and I am not complaining. I was 1 1/2" high and about 1/2" left of the center of the bullseye. I don't think I ever would have known I missed on a deer or hog.

Sorry, this pic should have been rotated so that the arrow is above the bull.

Bisch
                              Last edited by Bisch; 05-27-2010, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X