goldtip 1535's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

goldtip 1535's

does anyone have a full length or at least 29 1/4" shaft i can buy want to do some testing with one but would like to try with just one before purchasing a dozen....

if so i dont mind paying for it and shipping, you would be doing me a huge favor

thanks

John

John, I didn't know that GoldTip made anything smaller than the 3555. They used to make a kids' arrow, but I don't remember it being numbered like the other ones. 1535 is new to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas5o View Post
      John, I didn't know that GoldTip made anything smaller than the 3555. They used to make a kids' arrow, but I don't remember it being numbered like the other ones. 1535 is new to me.
      Yeah, they are new Steve. GT started making them in the last year I think.

John, what are you doing with that ligjht spined arow?

Bisch

Comment

well my 3355s are spined out perfect right now but my poi is 4" lower then my point of aim everytime at 20 yards.... basically im kinda to a stand still with my tuning with the arrow and i could let my mind do the adjusting for me but im trying to get around the time it will take to learn a new sight picture. so, basically im wanting to test an arrow that i can get spine the exact same that might make it overall about 40grs lighter and reduce my foc alittle. this could be a waste of shafts if they are just too light spined but i really dont fell like they will be and i can cut another 2" of shaft and still clear the riser. basically i think i will need to cut the saft down to stiffen it alittle then add the point weight to get the spine back down with the overall goal to raise my point of impact 3-4 inches while having the same spined arrow that will shoot the exact same

this is kinda why i was hoping not to purchase a whole dozen because this just might not work at all

someone has got to have one

john

Comment

I will keep my eyes open for you

Comment

I can split a dozen or half dozen with you. I think they are what I need to use for my wife

Comment

I have three, but they aren't uncut. I need to order a dozen, since they are flying so well for me. I bet I'll have a couple to spare, if you will send me the specs of the three arrows I already have.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot4huntin View Post
                I have three, but they aren't uncut. I need to order a dozen, since they are flying so well for me. I bet I'll have a couple to spare, if you will send me the specs of the three arrows I already have.
                Huh????????????? Dena, I think you were up too late last night.

Comment

ya let me find that sheet i have the info inked on and ill pm you the specs. I actually might not need them, i believe i might have got the issue solved by changing tabs, i found a tad stiffer one that is making it easier to get that deep hook im looking for, so im getting alittle more string. i just hope this ones doesnt wear in any more because its still softening

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                    Huh????????????? Dena, I think you were up too late last night.
                    Probably, but John built me three arrows from some he had and gave them to me to shoot. They worked great and I want to get a dozen built to those specs. I have the three arrows, but not the specs he used to build them. See clear as mud.

Comment

OK that all makes sense. I knew you knew what you were talking about. I just got lost in the translation. It was all in fun anyway.

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                      X