Bananabend Bow Benders Benefit Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bananabend Bow Benders Benefit Shoot

Sunday June the 10th starting at 9:00 come join the fun. We will have a 3D shoot, raffle and BBQ to benefit the Candlelighters. We will have a drop raffle for $1 per ticket or 6 for $5. Some of the donated raffle items include, golf for 4 with cart at Goose Creek Country Club, Sam Houston Race Park tickets for four, deer processing by Jackson's, and several other items. We are located on Hadden Rd. in Baytown TX. Check out bananabendarchery.net for detailed directions.

Ttt

Comment

9:00 is that a Shotgun start? I would love to shoot in this event, but I must attend Sunday services first

Comment

ZWNONNER
        It is a California start. Because it is a benefit shoot we are having a raffle and BBQ, so we have to cut off the shoot time at 10:30. On our other shoots we are more lenient, and you can start shooting up til 1:30. We hope that you can come out and join in the raffle and BBQ even if you can not make it in time for the shoot.

Comment

price?

Comment

wish I could

I wish I could but will not make it

Comment

ttt

Comment

i will be there ; )

Comment

bm22 i also going but i not going to shoot i think i will just drink some cold pops and eat a barbque plate.

i just dont have the want to for 3d this year.

Comment

Originally posted by crittergitter View Post
                    i just dont have the want to for 3d this year.
                    I hear that! I think I have retired

Comment

i dont think i will retire just take a break. it is hard for me to half way do it. i am either all in or all out.

Comment

Working...
                      X