PDA

View Full Version : I was told to COME OVER HERE

JEFFRO
04-02-2010, 11:38 PM
NOW I ain't never been known as be'n really smart but i know i ain't stupid.
and when someone says "git over to the traditional page" well i just up and came over..

LOL,. HI DEB.

OH AND YES WE'S GITT'N PACKED FOR VANDERP[OOL

Night Wing
04-03-2010, 07:39 AM
Welcome. Glad to have another trad archer amongst us.

Coup de Grace
04-03-2010, 07:54 AM
:eek:

RickBarbee
04-03-2010, 08:32 AM
In some circles it's kinda like being told to go stand with your nose in the corner, but once you get here you realize they have done you a huge favor.

Welcome aboard.

Deb
04-03-2010, 09:12 AM
There ya go! Now you're home. Jeffro and 'Nita are in the house.

fletcherfor2
04-03-2010, 09:51 AM
ALL RIGHT...Jeff and Nita (aka: Lester and Annette) found us.:D

Welcome guys...you have come to the right place.;)b

Dusty and Martha

equin
04-03-2010, 09:53 AM
Welcome! Red Oak? You're just up the road from me. I'm in Lancaster, by I-35E and Parkerville Rd.

RickBarbee
04-03-2010, 09:59 AM
By the way JEFFRO,

you need to categorize your shooting method ;)

(A) Instinctive Shooter

(B) Gap Shooter

(C) EndStinktive Shooter

I am a (C) :eek: :D

We like to have fun here. ;)b

Bisch
04-03-2010, 10:02 AM
WHAT'S UP, JEFFRO!!!

See you next weekend,

Bisch

JEFFRO
04-03-2010, 10:10 AM
ALL RIGHT...Jeff and Nita (aka: Lester and Annette) found us.:D

Welcome guys...you have come to the right place.;)b

Dusty and Martha

ahhh no. now we know lester and annette, great folks. but thay live down in south east texas. i think..

hmmm how do i say this, we was sittin across from each other at the holiday shoot...we both shoot predator longbows. and arrows made by ME. and over in munster you shot the wife's double carbon dream of a longbow...

JEFFRO
04-03-2010, 10:15 AM
By the way JEFFRO,

you need to categorize your shooting method ;)

(A) Instinctive Shooter

(B) Gap Shooter

(C) EndStinktive Shooter

I am a (C) :eek: :D

We like to have fun here. ;)b

ahh rick, i'm a instinctive,gap,pointofaim longbow shooter. Mr. howard Hill is still and allways will be my HERO. '

LONGBOW'S FOREVER
and we got a bunch of them...

RickBarbee
04-03-2010, 10:50 AM
ahh rick, i'm a instinctive,gap,pointofaim longbow shooter. Mr. howard Hill is still and allways will be my HERO. '

LONGBOW'S FOREVER
and we got a bunch of them...

Hmmm, sounds like we might agree on more than just a few things ;)b, cept I prefer the recurve, although I do love my longbows. ;)

The Longbow to me is like shaking hands with my GrandPa. Nothing else feels the same, or ever will. :)

The Recurve to me is like dancing with a Beautiful, Stout Woman, and again nothing else feels the same, or ever will. :)

Sorry GrandPa, but I likes me Women. :eek: :D

Ol Man
04-03-2010, 11:06 AM
Jeffro... welcome first off!

I have shot longbows exclusively for over 35 years ( a lot more if ya count when I was a kid) Just recently bought me a Black Widow recurve to check what all the hype was. Well I can tell you I shoot that bow as good or if not better than my best longbows. Can't figure out what makes it this way but, when ya get my age ya take all the help ya can get!

Love my longbows and still use em but for now I am shooting the widow a lot.

fletcherfor2
04-03-2010, 12:02 PM
ahhh no. now we know lester and annette, great folks. but thay live down in south east texas. i think..

hmmm how do i say this, we was sittin across from each other at the holiday shoot...we both shoot predator longbows. and arrows made by ME. and over in munster you shot the wife's double carbon dream of a longbow...

Jeff,

I'm afraid I let my bent sense of humor get the better of me again.

We shot together in the Cowtown ASA last January (w/o Martha) where I mistakenly refered to Anita as Annette. You and Anita both laughed and pointed out that you were both often mistaken for Lester and Annette Walding because of the similarity of Anita's and Annette's names.

Now I'm also afraid you have me confused with someone else. I have never shot a Longbow, have never shot your arrows, and I haven't been to Muenster for a couple of years.:confused:

We'll purposely look ya'll up at Vanderpool and eliminate the confusion there.:)

mhundt
04-03-2010, 12:08 PM
we was sittin across from each other at the holiday shoot

Absolutely, we did! - we talked about grandchild, and a bunch of stuff ;)b

And believe me, I'd love to get Dusty to even TRY shooting a longbow, but I don't think he's every touched one, other than to string mine, lol.

Personally, I think we are ALL confused! Sometimes, I think that's a good thing, lol.

We'll purposely look ya'll up at Vanderpool and eliminate the confusion there.

^^^^THIS is what we will do for sure! See y'all soon!

LostHawg
04-03-2010, 03:46 PM
There ya go! Now you're home. Jeffro and 'Nita are in the house.

Hey Jeffro...

yleecoyote23
04-03-2010, 06:52 PM
Howdy Jeff!! Good to see ya made it over! Tell your little lady hi for me! Hope to see you guys soon!

Flint knapper
04-03-2010, 08:20 PM
Hi Jeffro,
Always welcome !

JEFFRO
04-03-2010, 09:15 PM
Hey Jeffro...

tracy, tryed to call you today, left mesage, call me anytime. our hearts are with ya bro. as allways our door is open..

JEFFRO
04-03-2010, 09:20 PM
Jeff,

I'm afraid I let my bent sense of humor get the better of me again.

We shot together in the Cowtown ASA last January (w/o Martha) where I mistakenly refered to Anita as Annette. You and Anita both laughed and pointed out that you were both often mistaken for Lester and Annette Walding because of the similarity of Anita's and Annette's names.

Now I'm also afraid you have me confused with someone else. I have never shot a Longbow, have never shot your arrows, and I haven't been to Muenster for a couple of years.:confused:

We'll purposely look ya'll up at Vanderpool and eliminate the confusion there.:)

ROTFLMAO. confused. yep thats me... i was so cold at that ASA shoot me think's my brain was frozzen, and we still ain't be to the deerlease to get our gear...

huntinpool
04-04-2010, 12:12 PM
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

LostHawg
04-04-2010, 12:54 PM
Jeff, for some reason the ringer's messed up on my cell phone. I didn't hear your call when it came. I'll call you here directly. Meantime, steer clear of mud and don't tell your co-pilot to, "watch this".

EnW
04-04-2010, 10:08 PM
We are glad to have you:)

Oneway
04-04-2010, 10:10 PM
Welcome to your newest addiction!

meangene1969
04-05-2010, 09:20 AM
Hello

bob sarrels
04-05-2010, 09:31 AM
Welcome Jeffro and Nita. See ya in Vanderpool.

LostHawg
04-05-2010, 07:21 PM
Welcome to your newest addiction!

If you only knew...... :D

JEFFRO
04-06-2010, 08:14 PM
LOL. tracy me thinks oneway don't know me AT ALL.....

moah
04-07-2010, 09:44 AM
hey Jeffro i just signed up to

mhundt
04-07-2010, 09:49 AM
hey Jeffro i just signed up to

Hey, moah....Todd Smith, is that you??

Longbow99
04-07-2010, 11:02 AM
NOW I ain't never been known as be'n really smart but i know i ain't stupid.
and when someone says "git over to the traditional page" well i just up and came over..

LOL,. HI DEB.

OH AND YES WE'S GITT'N PACKED FOR VANDERP[OOL

Well, I only know of one Jeff and Anita from Red Oak and although he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, he was smart enough to marry Anita.
;)b
Welcome aboard big guy. Last time I saw you, we were standing around in the rain at Denton County's TBOT shoot. Now I have someone I know to poke fun at. ;)

moah
04-07-2010, 12:05 PM
yes Martha it,s me

fletcherfor2
04-07-2010, 12:16 PM
yes Martha it,s me

Welcome Todd,;)b

It's an interesting place you have wandered into.

Dusty

mhundt
04-07-2010, 12:23 PM
yes Martha it,s me

Great! The "moah" was the giveaway :)
We're looking foward to Vanderpool - see y'all soon!

moah
04-07-2010, 12:29 PM
packed and ready i was told clifton had a post on here about a tbot shoot there haveing i havent found it have you seen it by chance

mhundt
04-07-2010, 01:25 PM
packed and ready i was told clifton had a post on here about a tbot shoot there haveing i havent found it have you seen it by chance

Yes, there was a thread here - read through it til you come to the post where Darrell said a one day TBoT on July 10:
http://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128888&highlight=clifton+tbot
He apparently hasn't informed TBoT.org, though....I don't see it posted in their shoot schedule.
Darrell's TBH nickname is "Dr. Death" - maybe someone should PM (private message) him to confirm?

moah
04-07-2010, 02:52 PM
no i think he has me and Pool confused he told someone he had talked to me and had it set i havent talked to him yet going to try to call him tonite im setting up a shoot in munster in july have to get this staitend out first

moah
04-07-2010, 02:56 PM
hello Dusty im slow at finding stuff like this always looking for good people to hang with

fletcherfor2
04-07-2010, 04:33 PM
no i think he has me and Pool confused he told someone he had talked to me and had it set i havent talked to him yet going to try to call him tonite im setting up a shoot in munster in july have to get this staitend out first

Todd,

I PM'd Darrell when that discussion was going on and got his phone number for you and Bud to get in touch with him. I was under the impression (if I'm remembering correctly) that he had been in contact with Bud about it.

I've still got Darrell's phone number if you need it.

LostHawg
04-07-2010, 05:43 PM
LOL. tracy me thinks oneway don't know me AT ALL.....

hehehe

Texas5o
04-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Welcome to the fire Big 'un (Jeffro). Lookin' forward to seein' you and the little lady at Vanderpool. Y'all drive careful and get there safely.

LostHawg
04-11-2010, 08:57 PM
Hope you guys had a good weekend.