Texas Federation ASA Qualifier at Clifton Archery Club on March 20 & 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Federation ASA Qualifier at Clifton Archery Club on March 20 & 21

The Texas ASA Federation Tournament Trail will roll into Clifton Archery Club in Clifton, Texas this weekend March 20 & 21.

10:00 am shotgun start on both Saturday and Sunday, You may shoot either day, 30 McKenzie targets, 15 known distance targets and 15 unknown distance targets, $30.00 entry fee for all adult classes, $16.00 entry fee for young adult and youth classes, $5.00 entry fee for all eagle classes. Cash pay backs for all adult classes, non cash awards for young adult and youth classes. Awards will be presented at approximately 4:00 pm on Sunday. ASA and Texas ASA rules apply and will be enforced.

We have two new classes for 2010. At the request of many of our female shooters ASA has created a Women’s Known 40 class. The K-40 class competitors will be grouped together or with K-45 shooters. K-40 shooters will be allowed to use range finders on all targets, and NO known distance sheets will be passed out to the shooters in the K-40 and K-45 classes. The other new class is the Youth Pins class. This class was designed to transition youth shooters from NASP and 4-H programs into ASA competition without requiring them to need a target bow, sight/scope, and stabilizer set up to be competitive.

The Shooter of The Year program (North region) will be based on your 6 best qualifier scores out of the 10 North Texas qualifiers PLUS your state championship score. We will be awarding SOY buckles for all adult, young adult, and youth classes (not eagles) for 2010. Classes must average 3 paying competitors per qualifier to be elgible for Shooter of the Year competition.

For a complete schedule, rules, club links and more go to the Texas ASA Federation website at:

Clifton's terrain offers many challenging shots thru cedars, live oaks, and open fields.

We will see you there !!!!!

And remember.....

We Are the Next Best Thing to a Pro/Am.

Can't wait

Comment

count me in on sunday

Comment

See ya'll Sunday

Comment

Im really wanting to get into ASA and will be ready to go full swing next year for sure. I might be able to catch a few shoots toward the end of this summer

Comment

Originally posted by dccytclr View Post
            Im really wanting to get into ASA and will be ready to go full swing next year for sure. I might be able to catch a few shoots toward the end of this summer
            Good Deal. Come on out !!!!

Comment

Checkin my schedual .

Comment

Went to Clifton Archery clubs web page and it is no more how do I get directions to the shoot,Thanks Kenny.

Comment

I Will Be There Stick In Hand

Comment

Hey...

Originally posted by CutTheLoop View Post
                    Can't wait
                    Are we shooting together on Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by Davik View Post
                      Are we shooting together on Sunday?
                      You call that "shooting"?

Comment

Yeah...

Originally posted by CutTheLoop View Post
                        You call that "shooting"?
                        You WERE pretty bad! Maybe we'll let you tape that "camera" on your stabilizer this time...

Comment

Originally posted by kennyelp View Post
                          Went to Clifton Archery clubs web page and it is no more how do I get directions to the shoot,Thanks Kenny.
                          Kenny. Here is a link to a map.

Take I-35 to Hillsboro. Then take HWY 22 west to Whitney. Cross over Lake Whitney dam go thru Laguna Park. Turn left (south) on HWY 219 which is several miles west of Laguna Park. The range is 2 miles north of HWY 6 on the west side of HWY 219. You can zoom in on the map to see HWY 219.

Call me if you need anymore info. 214-727-3079

Comment

Mark and I will be there. Looking more and more like it wil be on Sunday! Can't wait. Clifton always has a challenging and fun course! See y'all then!!

Comment

Originally posted by Davik View Post
                              You WERE pretty bad! Maybe we'll let you tape that "camera" on your stabilizer this time...
                              At least I know how to operate one.

Canadian...

Comment

Working...
                              X