PDA

View Full Version : Camera Question

MarkV
12-01-2009, 01:42 AM
I figured i would consult the experts. I have previously posted about a camera I have that i just cant seem to take pics that arent blurry, have tried every thing so I think it is time to move on. I would love a DLSR camera but they are a little out of my price range so I am just looking for a point and shoot, preferably a smaller one to fit in my pocket. The camera I have decided on is the fujifilm F72EXR. It seems to have quite a bit of zoom and looks like a great camera. ANyone have any experience with this camera or can provide any info on it. Thx

Here is the link for it at best buy
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/FUJIFILM+-+FinePix+10.0-Megapixel+Digital+Camera+-+Black/9503469.p?id=1218115621525&skuId=9503469

My price range is around 200-300, if yall have any ideas on what you would think is a better camera.

TexasBob
12-01-2009, 07:40 AM
My wife uses a cheaper Fuji point and shoot. It is a nice camera but I have been unimpressed with how some colors come out. For example, I had wore a nice deep orange shirt to a wedding. Fuji showed the shirt's color as blood red while my brother in laws nikon coolpix captured the color perfectly. Just something to think about. Might just be the cheap Fuji ($99 wallyworld special), I don't know for sure.

MarkV
12-01-2009, 02:11 PM
My gf has a fuji finepix but is a bigger type of camera and it takes amazing pics.

TexasBob
12-01-2009, 03:42 PM
Probably bad luck or a bad setting on my part. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

dustoffer
12-01-2009, 03:44 PM
I have occasionally had the same problem but it is due to the lag between when you push the shutter button, the camera's auto-focus feature, and when the shutter actually trips. If you get in a rush and don't allow the camera to do its thing, then you may get blurry pics, at least that's my experience.